RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Always Growing Gardens
Cloudy, overcast morning, letting me move quickly into
beautiful depths of myself.
Roaming through all types of landscapes, trying to
find the one where I belong today.
Wanting to be encapsulated in a bevy of thoughts,
blooming from imagination where I can pick and put
them into a poem of my choosing.
Adding a life of it's own to make it stand out and
bud again in measured success on another plain, where
it will grow and expand, allowing more blossoms to come
A tremendous garden, always growing, being nurtured by
intellect so I can continue writing poetry throughout
my entire life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Growing Gardens by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp