Yo! I love you so.
When ya blow your kisses to me,
You smell of fresh freedom.
Just out of the oven freshly baked,
Your beaming eyes beckon freedom.
You rocked the moon, you wanna jive in Mars
Oh baby lets tango till Saturn looses charm.
The stars on your flag, they shine in your soul,
They erupt in the skies,
And you want to party with them all.
You are drunk with freedom.
You are happy, you are Gay, you are straight you are the way,
America my love, marry me, I am your darling Indian Elvis Presley.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (America by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez
- SHOULD IT NECESSARY?, maqsood hasni
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni
- NOT FOR SILVER OR GOLDEN COINS, maqsood hasni
- Galoot, Mae AC.
- Lament of a Bureaucrat, Ananta Madhavan
- my boat is on your shore, Mandolyn Davidson
- our friendship is a third world country, Mandolyn Davidson
- Taking The Time Does Count, Margaret Moran