RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Untold Life
Surrounding me with a sadness, expounding laments single file,
taking me on a journey of explicit grief.
Not caring how I can handle it, just piling it upon my heart
and mind, burying me beyond grave markers, nearer to the sun
than I could ever get.
Bowing my head, watching vision blurred by hundreds of tears
rushing out, because of heartache taking over my interior soul
with implied empathy and rhetoric for a life untold on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Lost in Heartbreak, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- A Cup of Coffee, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Shiny Stars, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Your beating heart, Diana Rosser
- To Like Is Not to Love, Sandra Feldman
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon