RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Untold Life
Surrounding me with a sadness, expounding laments single file,
taking me on a journey of explicit grief.
Not caring how I can handle it, just piling it upon my heart
and mind, burying me beyond grave markers, nearer to the sun
than I could ever get.
Bowing my head, watching vision blurred by hundreds of tears
rushing out, because of heartache taking over my interior soul
with implied empathy and rhetoric for a life untold on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Untold Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Memory, Liffy Liu
- Merciful and kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Achilles Awaking, Louis Borgo
- Escape to free, Liffy Liu
- Am I the sun?, gajanan mishra
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)