RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Analyzing Notes Of Existence
Calmly analyzing every note pertaining to existence, giving each it's due in solemn chances of perdition.
Examining altogether, each remnant, piecing together all manner of thinking, matching it with sounds, reaching into my mind to extend creativeness in a silent emptiness, caused by yesterday's abandonment.
Filtering existential purposes, sending perfect sense into emotional pools of lively conversation.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Analyzing Notes Of Existence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni