Kara Aleid was Thomas
Are You Happy Now?
you left my mum
broken and alone
it was nothing compared
she token beatings from your son
are you happy now, huh?
you left us all
our family broke down
you left us for your on good
are you happy now?
family's got forced
my heart began to just burst
ive become a better person thanks much?
i can do what i want am not a little girl
who cares about your thoughts?
you treat me like dirt
you cheats on her yeah you dont kid me!
you toke what we had i guess im not dads little girl anymore aye?
if you take a look down memory land
look whats changed?
you broken everyone away just
because nothing was going your way
a happy little kid loses her life and changes
shes loses the person she used to be.
a girl changes from child to adult
to become her mums protector
because her daddy anit their.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Happy Now? by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 March 1907 – 11 September 1987)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- woman pride, ademola oluwabusayo
- For Her, M.J. Lemon
- I Broke My Leg, M.J. Lemon
- Get Together in NCCF Benue, Dare Onadele
- A Man Dying, M.J. Lemon
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn