Kara Aleid was Thomas
Are You Happy Now?
you left my mum
broken and alone
it was nothing compared
she token beatings from your son
are you happy now, huh?
you left us all
our family broke down
you left us for your on good
are you happy now?
family's got forced
my heart began to just burst
ive become a better person thanks much?
i can do what i want am not a little girl
who cares about your thoughts?
you treat me like dirt
you cheats on her yeah you dont kid me!
you toke what we had i guess im not dads little girl anymore aye?
if you take a look down memory land
look whats changed?
you broken everyone away just
because nothing was going your way
a happy little kid loses her life and changes
shes loses the person she used to be.
a girl changes from child to adult
to become her mums protector
because her daddy anit their.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Happy Now? by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II