Ayan Ghoshal the Artist
You were a born Casanova, of the spirit.
Not for the flesh but the soft soul that hid in the cleft.
Cleft not between legs,
But between the folds of breasts.
Of your eternal consort, you found the day you took your first breath.
You strove, gave up years,
Lifetimes of your existence,
Your call of the eternal,
And I realised why,
When I saw you standing with your darling daughter,
Eyes welling with pride,
Dripping with love,
Each tear, telling her my dove, dad loves you my pearl,
And then it dawned,
You took the vanawaas like Ram,
Not for Sita, but for your Sitas little charm,
Reason de être,
Now you have ensured a shelter,
Her eyes are assured of her future,
You can live off your little or more encounters,
ArtofAyanGhoshal I love you more,
Than I loved my free encounters.
Ayan Ghoshal is my school freind.
He is a fantastic natural artist.
His works can be celebrated on his face book site www.facebook.com/ArtOfAyanGhoshal.com
A loving dad, a great husband and a fantastic friend.
I guess the three add up to be a stupendous artist.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ayan Ghoshal the Artist by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith