B.Pasternak, I grew up, Was as Ganimed... - translation (rus.)
By Boris Pasternak
I grew up. Was as Ganimed
Carried away by foul weather, dreams.
As wings the troubles widely raised
And tore me out of the fields.
I grew up. And the woven twilights
As veil had covered me all over.
With a parting wish in winy glasses,
With a ring of goblet melancholical.
I grew up, and here the heat of forearms
Was cooled by the embraces of the eagle.
The days are far, when as a forerunner,
My love, you floated above me.
But aren't we in just the same skies?
The pleasure of the height is real,
That, as a self-requemized swan, high
Shoulder to shoulder you are with eagle.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, I grew up, Was as Ganimed... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova