For a little borne, when sucks the nectar
That comes from the Garden of Eden (heaven)
Into the mothers bosom and lay on lap altar.
Utters 'MOM' the most beautiful word', proven.
A child likes butterfly, dragon fly and lots of sweet candy,
For him mirth is the worth, sweetness of life, aim in life,
At the door of youth, sweet heart, lover and beloved,
Youth and its vigor is the most beautiful,
Ask an old, he will say earth is the most beautiful,
The sweetness has shifted and drifted before he lifted,
Eyes that play withholding beauty prevails beauty,
And beauty that varies, keeps within, beautiful beauty.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful beauty by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)