Beautiful Pearl Of Thoughts!
While writing a poem
The Poet may have to take a dip
In the river of emotions.
The poet may have to take
Number of dips
To drink the emotions
Sip by sip
And feel the
Thoughts slowly and slowly
Each tiny drops of thoughts
Turn into words.
And words flows around
You like butterflies.
To make a beautiful poem.
Sometimes the poet may have to
Dive so deep down
The seabed that
Poet may come out with
So is the poem too
Like a pearl of words
Where each pearl of words
Is passed thru thread and tied together to
Form a beautiful
Necklace of pearls.
So is the reader too
By reading it and feeling it.
Feeling each pearl is like
A necklace of pearls.
Pearls are so precious as words
Unique shell cover the pearl of thoughts
Once penned down a beautiful poem comes out of a shell.
Like a Necklace of beautiful pearls.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Pearl Of Thoughts! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)