John Kipling Lewis
beyond the pale
If i go pale beyond the pale
will my family follow?
I can only wish
for the feelings of love,
fleeting as they seem,
to hold fast to my skin
and the adhesion to
the homunculus and
to keep my slipping past
their hold into the pale.
Way beyond the pale.
John Kipling Lewis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (beyond the pale by John Kipling Lewis )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon