Subbaraman N V
BLESS ME WITH THOSE EYES!
'A thing of beauty is a joy for ever'
Words of Keats one can forget never
What is beauty - beauty is where
One can enjoy here and there, every where!
Grecian urn a beautiful piece
Niagara falls a beautiful place
Silver streaks of water brings us peace
Hills and dales sure nature's grace!
Does beauty lie in the objects seen
Or lie in the eyes of the seer keen?
Beauty seen in the scorching Sun
Beauty felt in the biting cold
Beauty heard in the melody of birds
Beauty smelt in the fragrance of rose
Beauty tasted in the bitterness of neem
Beauty found sure in every mean(s) !
'Beauty is truth and truth beauty
That is all what ye know on earth
And what all ye need to know'
Words of Wisdom
From votary of beauty
And a devotee of Almighty!
Creator of noble beauty
Harbinger of peace and piety
Bless me with those eyes and mind
Beauty in ugliness that they can find!
Beauty of the mind and beauty of the soul
Sure makes one the wholesome whole!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLESS ME WITH THOSE EYES! by Subbaraman N V )
- Wine and Heart, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Sun Doth Shine, Tango Tango
- Alive, Leong Ming Loong
- Poems proclaim, Mark Heathcote
- My Battle Ground, Emily Krauss
- Whatcha Doing, Emily Krauss
- More And More Sheila And Clifford ..... .., Bri Edwards
- Ends, douglas scotney
- To Wait On A Woman, Randy McClave
- He says his heart is a broken wishbone, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)