RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mind-boggling enterprises exacerbating premises of
Turning life around from the inside, exposing it to
radiation of another type.
Lying in dark caverns, searching for knowledge,
beguiled by the iridescent insights of wisdom.
Holding on to placating temptations in the night,
letting them go with hazy morning light.
Befriended on occasion by a scattered thought or
image, only later to find another open-ended question
Boggling the mind on any given day, insight enters into
realms of imagination giving it a tremendous brilliance.
Standing sideways, staring askance as mind-boggling
enterprises exacerbate premises of unknown territories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boggling Insights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1924 - 2000)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher