RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mind-boggling enterprises exacerbating premises of
Turning life around from the inside, exposing it to
radiation of another type.
Lying in dark caverns, searching for knowledge,
beguiled by the iridescent insights of wisdom.
Holding on to placating temptations in the night,
letting them go with hazy morning light.
Befriended on occasion by a scattered thought or
image, only later to find another open-ended question
Boggling the mind on any given day, insight enters into
realms of imagination giving it a tremendous brilliance.
Standing sideways, staring askance as mind-boggling
enterprises exacerbate premises of unknown territories.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boggling Insights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...