RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mind-boggling enterprises exacerbating premises of
Turning life around from the inside, exposing it to
radiation of another type.
Lying in dark caverns, searching for knowledge,
beguiled by the iridescent insights of wisdom.
Holding on to placating temptations in the night,
letting them go with hazy morning light.
Befriended on occasion by a scattered thought or
image, only later to find another open-ended question
Boggling the mind on any given day, insight enters into
realms of imagination giving it a tremendous brilliance.
Standing sideways, staring askance as mind-boggling
enterprises exacerbate premises of unknown territories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boggling Insights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur
- Love's Dictum, L. E. O. Gibraltar