RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chambers Of Unshed Tears
A little bit of sadness flows through, touching ancient trails of
sorrow leading to chambers of unshed tears.
Flying towards a past of ritual in images of graceless prayer.
Unsuspecting tribunals of untouched love lie in wait, collecting
dust of disuse through many years.
Untapped love, lying hidden, deep within caverns of timid remorse.
Sensing meanings of life's lost treasures, yet never having revealed
them to anyone.
Stranded amidst sorrowful memories, reaching gently to touch roses
of their images.
Quickly pulling away, because thorns of their remembrance have
stolen years of their manifestations and buried away all precious
tears to save a future from lonely escapades.
Saved from holding the chalice of remorse and looking deeply into
it's existence - always.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chambers Of Unshed Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine