RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chambers Of Unshed Tears
A little bit of sadness flows through, touching ancient trails of
sorrow leading to chambers of unshed tears.
Flying towards a past of ritual in images of graceless prayer.
Unsuspecting tribunals of untouched love lie in wait, collecting
dust of disuse through many years.
Untapped love, lying hidden, deep within caverns of timid remorse.
Sensing meanings of life's lost treasures, yet never having revealed
them to anyone.
Stranded amidst sorrowful memories, reaching gently to touch roses
of their images.
Quickly pulling away, because thorns of their remembrance have
stolen years of their manifestations and buried away all precious
tears to save a future from lonely escapades.
Saved from holding the chalice of remorse and looking deeply into
it's existence - always.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chambers Of Unshed Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Deepavu Ninnade.. Gaaliyu Ninnade.., K. S. Narasimhaswamy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard