RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Laughter tingling children's minds, giving them a joy unknown outside of play.
Watching them with memories sticking in my eyes, reminding me of my own younger days.
Welcoming the gaity and happiness on all children's faces as they begin to develop self-esteem and an awareness of who they are as people.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children's Awareness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hospice Volunteer Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If you are to abandon, gajanan mishra
- The day on the tract of the life, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Ocean, Maverick Jones
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow