RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Children love Halloween, even though it can be scary.
They love dressing up, getting free candy of all kinds
and spending time with their parents going from one
house to another.
Decorations are various and children get a myriad of
notions of what to expect from many different people.
It allows everyone a chance to dress up and disguise
themselves - old or young.
A panacea of scary objects, people and aliens of earth's
domain for one day.
Halloween - All Saints Day - we all get to scare evil
away every year with our costumes and frightening
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children's Halloween by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma