RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Children love Halloween, even though it can be scary.
They love dressing up, getting free candy of all kinds
and spending time with their parents going from one
house to another.
Decorations are various and children get a myriad of
notions of what to expect from many different people.
It allows everyone a chance to dress up and disguise
themselves - old or young.
A panacea of scary objects, people and aliens of earth's
domain for one day.
Halloween - All Saints Day - we all get to scare evil
away every year with our costumes and frightening
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children's Halloween by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz