Your eyes committed.
Your hair, the sun shine on them committed.
The gentle movement of your bosom as you breathed,
Your lips, they didn't move, in utter silence,
In the blush of youth, committed.
Your navel, hiding behind your Saree, a star on your waist,
Committed to a confession.
A confession you never made.
Your tounge was tied.
You therefore never lied.
When will you come to me a sinner,
So that we can sin together?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Commitment by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank