RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Counting Down Time
Watching time count itself down to the end, with death standing there, awaiting it's time.
Expecting the obvious, knowing it is always unexpected, yet feeling it anew each time.
Exhausting periods of life when eyes begin to close on earth, soon to reopen on the other side of heaven, no one knowing that you're gone until it's too late.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Counting Down Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Magnum Opus 10 words, Beryl Dov
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Fountains, Tom Squires
- Recognized goodness, gajanan mishra
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious