RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Covering The Sky
Sky filled with it's blueness, feeling cold, clouds
woolly and heavy, covering it over, keeping it warm
for the time being.
Separating it from the world right now, giving it
a chance to be warmed up interiorly by the sun.
A wonderful thing that is being done, before the
rain falls upon earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Covering The Sky by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus