RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sudden stillness quieting my soul with intense rhythms, focusing themselves on inner screens.
Portraying the life of a band that's playing for a crowd of people interested in helping little ones have a Merry Christmas.
Clapping hands, creating a venue for the creative justice being served to children all around.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creative Justice by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- As It Looks To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- General Pershing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Soldier, Edgar Albert Guest
- To A Lady Knitting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bob White, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cashier's Dream; The Hunt, Keith Taylor
- Scathe, tolu ogundare
- Brothers All, Edgar Albert Guest
- Nothing To Laugh At, Edgar Albert Guest
- All about me Ma!, Damian Murphy