RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sudden stillness quieting my soul with intense rhythms, focusing themselves on inner screens.
Portraying the life of a band that's playing for a crowd of people interested in helping little ones have a Merry Christmas.
Clapping hands, creating a venue for the creative justice being served to children all around.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creative Justice by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John