RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Leaving quietly in a reverie of saddened grief, taking my soul and hiding it beneath all the hurt of daily life.
Suctioning peace, trying to calm myself inside with serenity, enfolding my mind with silence that I cultivate all during life.
Following every idea across time and placement of curiosity, placing them all into chests of sensitivity.
Encasing them specially as treasures of unfound joy, displacing sorrow and giving a solace so deeply it can't be found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cultivating Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(19 April 1928 - 26 December 2006)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma