Few words I would love to put especially for you.....
Dear Geeta teacher!
You always come with freshness of smiles,
Like the beautiful sunrise,
With the fragrance of our,
Beautiful school day memories,
Filled with news of old and new,
Joy and sorrow too.
Link us together in a net everyday.
Believe me though we are far away from our school
You refresh us with the events on school.
This gives us a feeling of our presence in the school.
This make us too near to school though we are too far from you.
You make our school days live with the lovely events you upload.
Thank you dear teacher for the smiles you bring us!
Please keep on updating as we are always waiting for your smiles.
Thank you dear teacher..
Wishing you a Happy New Year 2014.
God Bless you!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dear teacher..... by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Broken-Hearted, Kate Harrington
- Purpose, Edgar Albert Guest
- Eternal Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- Father And Son, Edgar Albert Guest
- Revenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- A sad girl sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Obligation Of Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Finer Thought, Edgar Albert Guest
- Things That Haven't Been Done Before, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Vow, Edgar Albert Guest