Few words I would love to put especially for you.....
Dear Geeta teacher!
You always come with freshness of smiles,
Like the beautiful sunrise,
With the fragrance of our,
Beautiful school day memories,
Filled with news of old and new,
Joy and sorrow too.
Link us together in a net everyday.
Believe me though we are far away from our school
You refresh us with the events on school.
This gives us a feeling of our presence in the school.
This make us too near to school though we are too far from you.
You make our school days live with the lovely events you upload.
Thank you dear teacher for the smiles you bring us!
Please keep on updating as we are always waiting for your smiles.
Thank you dear teacher..
Wishing you a Happy New Year 2014.
God Bless you!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dear teacher..... by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah