Daughters are the beloved of parents
They are the proud of the parents.
With their splendid heart they win everyone.
This relationship is woven so beautifully in their heart.
When they get married and settle elsewhere,
Though this thread is invisible in grooms home,
Just take a deep dive into the daughters heart
You will find deep hidden love always for their parents.
Babul Ki pyaari hoothi hain betiyaan
Babul ki raunak hoti hain betiyaan
Maaykay ki garv hoti hain betiyaan
Her ek ko apne dil say jeet lethi hain betiyaan.
Dil say Banda hua hotha hai dor unka babul say
Woh dor Sasural mein dikhayee nahin detha hai
Agar dil ki gehrayee mein jhankhogey toh
rishta gehrayee ka dikhayee detha hai.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daughters! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz