Demons not Humans!
The New Delhi rape incident that happened
Has left the entire world shaken
What is happening around
Where have the good people gone that once did surround
Where is God, has He closed His eyes?
Allowing wicked people to wander freely
Turning His back towards innocent bodies
Leaving them in freezing ice!
If this is how human beings are
Where men and women are not treated at par
I do not want to be a human being any more
I would like to be reborn as an animal with legs four
Animals are really more faithful than humans
Who do attack but only at times you trouble them
They definitely are more humble and gentle
And do not ever act like demons!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demons not Humans! by Kavya ... )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)