RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Designs Of Perception
Continuing education being given through interior wisdom,
which has been opened wide within this being.
Alert, awake and aware, enjoying the pleasant videos of
thoughtful interludes, as they even out smoothly, giving
a myriad of ideas that will never run dry while alive.
Sensing designs of perception coming into their own, while
growing ever larger, outgrowing the boundaries placed
automatically when first born.
Reacting and pushing them aside an entire life, continuing
to do so, reveling in the joyousness of intellect and how it
works to keep one free and independent of other's choices
Always being my own person, realizing the potential that
has been given from the beginning.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Designs Of Perception by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(14 October 1888 – 9 January 1923)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(23 January 1861 - 2 Apirl 1931)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Generation Kill, Talile Ali
- Santa's answer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Too The One I Love, Michael P. McParland
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael P. McParland
- Taking advise, george albot
- Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- i leaned against a tree trunk on a colle.., Mandolyn ...
- MOVING ON, Eugene Latumbo
- Alienation, hafiz qasim
- To The Unwritten, Michael P. McParland