RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Designs Of Perception
Continuing education being given through interior wisdom,
which has been opened wide within this being.
Alert, awake and aware, enjoying the pleasant videos of
thoughtful interludes, as they even out smoothly, giving
a myriad of ideas that will never run dry while alive.
Sensing designs of perception coming into their own, while
growing ever larger, outgrowing the boundaries placed
automatically when first born.
Reacting and pushing them aside an entire life, continuing
to do so, reveling in the joyousness of intellect and how it
works to keep one free and independent of other's choices
Always being my own person, realizing the potential that
has been given from the beginning.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Designs Of Perception by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal