RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Destiny's Table Of Contents
Rendezvousing in a circular desert, completely immersed within
destiny's table of contents.
Reading everything written, learning to follow intuition and
coming into contact with it's actuality.
Taking no nonsense, being filled totally with attitudes of
positive qualities kept in secret pockets from yesterday's
Sacred moments being attained as I step closer and closer to
my eventual fate here on earth.
Remembering all the examples of tenderness, touching my essence
through the years.
Folding and capturing the passion of a lifetime within intellect
and it's fresh and attentive imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny's Table Of Contents by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Overweight, James L. White
- Making Love to Myself, James L. White
- The Gooder Ones, Tosin Abegunde
- Express nothing, gajanan mishra
- Missing You, Ronald Chapman
- You Are Beautiful, Ronald Chapman
- The Gift, Ronald Chapman
- Reaching Yellow River, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Philadelphia Flowers, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Highland laddie, Peter Hall