RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sidling along pathways at the end of a wonderfully peaceful evening, I sigh and reluctantly let go of it's entire pleasurable feeling.
Setting free, my spirit soars into dimensional orbits of other environments, grasping my mind and exerting it's emotional content into what I choose to see.
Receiving every notion, placing it into mosaics of beautiful array and saved carefully in a memory of joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dimensional Orbits by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka
- Prej njerëzores dua të digjem, skender iljaz braka
- Ominous Silence, Valsa George
- Contemporary Indian English Poetesses, S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano