Throw it all away
We've got unlimited resources
That's our distorted reality.
Time to stop dreamin' folks-
Our future's goin' up in flames
Time to start conservin' folks-
There isn't any other way.
Toss it out
Out, out and away.
Let someone else
How to make it
Just because it's used
Doesn't make it refuse!
Reuse it! ...
Just don't refuse it!
We've got EVERYTHING to lose
It's a deal we CAN'T refuse!
Susan Sparks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Disposable Society by Susan Sparks )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang