Flatulence Will Get You Everywhere
Flattery will get you nowhere
Butt flatulence is different
Bottle it and sell it
And try not to inhale it.
Sniffing gas is dangerous
It matters not what kind
Hell yes, another fart poem-
I've lost my blooming mind!
We're running out of petroleum
There's not enough to go around
Better think of other ways
That energy can be found.
Alternate energy sources-
Of course there's
Nuclear and hydrology
And everything else from A to Z.
Butt it's time for a great thinker
To utilize the great stinker
Bottle it and sell it
Purify and distill it.
The sky's the limit
Fill a rocket and send it
To the moon!
(Very soon) .
The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you shoot
Great big rockets in the air,
Heat your home,
And dry your hair,
Drive your car
Quick! Get to work.
It's time to “let” that great big fart.
Flattery won't do a thing for you
Butt flatulence I do assure
Will take you places you'll never go
When petroleum is a monumental “No.”
The human fart is a renewable energy source
Convert your gas
Blast into the future
And leave the past “behind” you.
Eat more beans!
Susan Sparks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flatulence Will Get You Everywhere by Susan Sparks )
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)