Do you have to be so cruel?
Let me write with my blood on your soft bosom,
Not out of a macabre sense of chivalry,
Neither out of a defeated sense of doom.
But from a sense of being useful, in time.
Time that flows, meaningless between the beats of my rotten heart,
And your spring in utter bloom.
My beloved, my darling, I never wished to derobe the,
At least in the filthy eye of eternity,
Yes I wished and still wish to gold your nude bosom,
In the clasps of my rough hands
As an eagle would want to hold its prey in its talons so soft,
Not to eat you,
Not to defeat-her you,
But to hold you in the crown of my singular desire,
To say aloud, I held you, once, does not matter,
But for the once that summated to my entirety,
Blithely being, soul of the morn, angle of the dawn,
Do not any more be cruel.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do you have to be so cruel? by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick