RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Doctor L's Acceptance
Whenever coming to Doc L's I feel genuinely accepted for who I am.
Everyone is good to me, and treats me as an equal not just as a another patient, but as a person worth knowing.
Totally appreciating everyone, I continue to move forward in spite of all the details pulling me down in spirals towards a darkness I have yet to know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doctor L's Acceptance by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious
- A lunch hour in late May...., Manny Furious
- To Readers, if Any, Sandra Feldman
- Our Love Coexistent, Aayush Pandey
- A Feeling, joe foster
- bleery eyes, Bull Hawking
- Undeniably Love, Minerva Montecalvo
- ओझेल, Aayush Pandey
- Sick, joe foster
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking