Down The Aisle
Your beauty haunts my waking dreams.
Tears roll down my face in streams.
Emotions pour freely from my heart.
The greatest love from cupid's dart.
I held my breathe as you neared me.
Suffocated by your radiant beauty.
A delicate angel in all her glory.
Beginning a new chapter in our life story.
Promise's of love never to sway.
From now until our dying day.
Carl Browne's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Down The Aisle by Carl Browne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World of Joy, sherif monem
- JOEL OSTEEN POEM = CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE LOUNGE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola