Your Perfect Mum
It takes a Mother's love
to make a house a home,
A place to be remembered,
no matter where we roam.
It takes a Mother's patience,
to bring a child up right,
And her Courage and her
to make a dark day bright.
It take a Mother's
to mend the heart's ''hurts, ''
And her Skills and her endurance
to mend little socks and shirts.
It take a Mother's Kindness
to forgive us when we err,
To sympathize in trouble
and bow her head in prayer.
It takes a Mother's Wisdow
to recognize our needs,
and to give us reassurance
by her loving words and deeds.
It takes a Mother's Endless love,
her Confidence, her trust,
To guide us through life's pitfalls, of selfishess and lust.
It takes a Mothers heart, to help us when we fall,
To brush the dirt off our knees, so we can stand up tall.
And that is why in all this world there couldn't be another,
And I thank god everyday that my kids have you, as their MOTHER!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Perfect Mum by Carl Browne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola