Carl Browne Poems
- Wisely Listen Always love as though you will be gone ...
- I Failed You I let them all down but I couldn't see, My ...
- Stormy Weather Feelings that once were hidden, Are now ...
- Your Perfect Mum It takes a Mother's love to make a house a ...
- Your Happiness My wife thinks I've had an affair, she's ...
- Together Alone Here I am all alone, in a house we once called...
- Down The Aisle Your beauty haunts my waking dreams. Tears ...
New to poetry, had a traumatic childhood and developed emotional issues so hence why i buried emotions deep. my emotions are now emerging and I can't contain them so instead of hiding I'm making use of the positive energy that is coming from them to write poems from my heart, I hope you enjoy them and hopefully feel them also. Please feel free to rate them and/or make a comment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl Browne
I Failed You
I let them all down but I couldn't see,
My family deserve better from me.
Past mistakes have been laid to rest,
From this day forth ill be my best.
Ill work as hard and as long as I can,
To right the wrongs of a previous man.
Who's reputation I've inherited you see,
Because once upon a time i can't deny it was me.
I never realised or chose not to look,
There was no manual, there was no book.
I was foolish, but now I'm wise,
Only my face will you recognise.
If only you could look past and see,
There has been everlasting changes in ...