Dungeon of the mind
Locked in a dingy pot hole
Liquid leaking from cracks in the ceiling
No sign of life, Not one soul
The sense of emptyness is not apealling.
Bounded in chains that i need to brake
How do I traverse this baron wasteland
Brain plays treaturous tricks, I need to escape
Sentanced to death by satans cold black hand.
Im trapped in this dungeon
Need a get away plan.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dungeon of the mind by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- yeah...., Noah Body
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser