Dungeon of the mind
Locked in a dingy pot hole
Liquid leaking from cracks in the ceiling
No sign of life, Not one soul
The sense of emptyness is not apealling.
Bounded in chains that i need to brake
How do I traverse this baron wasteland
Brain plays treaturous tricks, I need to escape
Sentanced to death by satans cold black hand.
Im trapped in this dungeon
Need a get away plan.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dungeon of the mind by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe