With each trusting word I say,
I tend to lose myself,
a little everyday.
With each kind hug that I give,
I tend to make
the same old mistakes.
With each dream that gets dreamt,
it makes my illusisons spread under me
and make my bed.
With each step I take
my legs are getting weaker
and my body becomes unwilling,
it's time almost spent.
With each drink thats drunk
and each meal thats eaten
the rotting is slowed.
And soon I know,
things will stop
and nothing more will go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Each Day by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams