RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Loneliness is a state of mind, one I'm in quite often.
Solace deeply bathes me daily with it's silent whispering of being alone throughout life.
Choosing to go off by myself, just to write from interior contemplation where life is totally stark in it's heroic reality.
Points of interest never escape my pen, as imagination rolls out many ideas, fulfilling every neuron and synapse with poetry.
A life-long trance of loneliness encapsulates my being of my own free will now and evermore.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Encapsulating Loneliness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal