RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Willow memories waving in our minds, touching love
of childhood, softly singing of yesterday, filled
with pure innocence.
Beautiful sounds of nature emanating from the past,
teaching lessons of dignity, respect and love for
what is not ours.
Earth and it's habitat are only lent us for short
When we look back upon life we realize we've come a
long way and have only a short distance to traverse.
Ending our moments with memories of childhood we
soar into the beyond.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ending Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad