You are worried about the environment?
I am also worried.
So are the children.
There is always a give and take.
Quid pro quo.
Do you ever scratch my back, if I don't scratch yours?
Gimme a break, scratches move us asses
Mutual ones, understood, do you need it spelled?
I am not getting angry on you,
I am mad at the environment,
Am I hearing you right?
Are you drunk?
The whole world is worried sick of it,
And there is no sign of approach from it the nitwit,
What a prick, it does not want to negotiate,
It's the environment that's sick; it is the one which deteriorates!
You think I am nuts?
If that's the way it wants to behave, to hell with its guts,
Let me repeat my policy,
I don't negotiate with a gun pulled to my supreme idiocy.
It's all give and take; we have scratched you, now it's your turn.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Environmental Negotiations by Hardik Vaidya )
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)