Invent an eraser.
To erase your scent.
All traces from the crevasses of my bed.
From the streaks on my skin.
From the folds of my mind.
From the sands of my shores.
From the waves of my seas.
From the winds of my sky.
From the flowers of my eyes.
From the still of my lips.
From the stubble of my chin.
From the whisper of my shaving blade.
From the aroma of my aftershave.
From the press of my clothes.
From the vigour of my hands.
From the shutter of my eyes lid.
From the kill of my skills.
Erase your self,
Else disrobe and erase your self.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Erase. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson