RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Essences Free Us
Liberty and it's pursuit of us as we age, brings about exchanges in our attitudes and how we look at life.
Feeling the freedom, soaring beyond life's limits, we are allowed to become who we are inside.
Taking moments and delving into their essences frees us from other's expectations and we begin to see everything in a new light.
Grayness starts falling away, letting us see the reality - the bright lights that surround us in auras of joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Essences Free Us by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- I'm Not Scared, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Not Fake, Michael P. McParland
- ANDHERA KITANA BHEE HO PHIR BHEE MUSKARA.., AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- I'm Me, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Lost, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Listening, Michael P. McParland
- ILYF Our Shared Symbol, Michael P. McParland
- I'll Prove To You Everyday, Michael P. McParland
- bhrashtachar par prahar, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Go from me love, Nero CaroZiv