RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Etudes Of Design
Muted reverberations, sounding exemplary etudes of design, bouncing memories to and fro, collecting them and making sense of their images and clear-cut visions.
Taking in facets, unseen before this moment, beckoning them towards dawn's early light.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Etudes Of Design by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank
- Not So Funny, Orlando Belo
- Hairy Hare, Victor Cruickshank