RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Etudes Of Design
Muted reverberations, sounding exemplary etudes of design, bouncing memories to and fro, collecting them and making sense of their images and clear-cut visions.
Taking in facets, unseen before this moment, beckoning them towards dawn's early light.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Etudes Of Design by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate