Hardik Vaidya (26 Dec 1969, yet to kick the bucket. / Mahuva, Gujarat, India.)
Eureka! it is alive.
It slipped on a banana skin, and felt the hamstring gripe.
It did went tender and red, there was slight swelling.
When I ignored you child while you were begging,
My conscience did come calling.
Poet Other Poems
- @ of life.
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- 14 February 2013 - Valentines Day
- 1736 Borivali Slow
- 2014 The March To Delhi
- 64th Republic Day - India.
- 6th Season - Change of Perceptions
- 7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender
- A man deconstructed.
- A Pen's Wish
- A poets Cenotaph.
- A Poet's Prize
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.