F.Tyutchev, I'm mighty, at the same time...- translation (rus.)
By Feodor Tyutchev
I'm mighty, at the same time - weak.
I'm king, but at the same time - a captive.
I good create or evil - without doubt,
I'm giving much, by can't get back an answer,
And govern in my name - the only myself.
I wish to beat someone - but
it is me, as well.
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (F.Tyutchev, I'm mighty, at the same time...- translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- cities, James Hart
- Secret Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil, evil!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Starlight Symphony, Kewayne Wadley
- Ugliness Of Death, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills