Kara Aleid was Thomas
Im a writer by words i say
a lover by my heart domain
im sick of
it all get's my heart and head in trouble
relationship are never as fairy-tales
they never know their endings?
they never know what their prince is like
will they treat you the same?
fairy-tales are made up? simply
do your shoe fall of? do you sleep and awake of a kiss?
who knows if a fairy tales happens for me?
the future is un-none.
-live life without looking back at the past and its pain.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fairytale by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy