! ! ! FALL IN YEARNING! ! !
The quiet night was full of pain.
Dark sky closed his eyes.
Rain descended wetted this yearning.
My love trip like the long road headed the space.
I'began to fall in yearning.
Was friends with the shadows.
And i'began to be bored fondling with the shadows.
The night was increasingly quiet.
I'groaned kept my yearning to you.
The moon embraced my heart seldom treated my nostalgia to you.
Your face made my heart uncertain.
Permit me to kiss your brow although only in the thoughts.
Permit me embraced tight your body although only illusions in the thoughts.
Permit me to kiss your lips and i'hoped this not the dream on the dream.
My sweetheart whether being heard by you the voice of the yearn song from inside my heart?
Maybe you came to me although only in the dreams?
I'want to caressed your heart.
I'was waiting for you although only shadow.
Tomorrow my day will open the window would i'see your face from the flower sheath?
The longing indeed never had completely him every time came to have to bring the wound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! FALL IN YEARNING! ! ! by Dwi utami )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(18 September 1906 - 18 September 1995)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Believe In Yourself, Ronell Warren Alman
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- "க்ரிஸ்து" என்ற ஒரு ஜோதி!, Subbaraman N V
- PIOUS WELCOME TO TWENTY FIFTEEN*, Subbaraman N V
- Pschology 101 (I), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Dancer's Life, Donald Justice
- What Christmas for Them..........?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I Know You Are There, Orlando Belo
- Dior-Ets, The Body Mass of Death..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Glimpsing Silverstein's Truth, Merton Lee
- A Christmas Wish of A Lifetime..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Unseen, Self-Empathizing Mirrors, Merton Lee