! ! ! FALL IN YEARNING! ! !
The quiet night was full of pain.
Dark sky closed his eyes.
Rain descended wetted this yearning.
My love trip like the long road headed the space.
I'began to fall in yearning.
Was friends with the shadows.
And i'began to be bored fondling with the shadows.
The night was increasingly quiet.
I'groaned kept my yearning to you.
The moon embraced my heart seldom treated my nostalgia to you.
Your face made my heart uncertain.
Permit me to kiss your brow although only in the thoughts.
Permit me embraced tight your body although only illusions in the thoughts.
Permit me to kiss your lips and i'hoped this not the dream on the dream.
My sweetheart whether being heard by you the voice of the yearn song from inside my heart?
Maybe you came to me although only in the dreams?
I'want to caressed your heart.
I'was waiting for you although only shadow.
Tomorrow my day will open the window would i'see your face from the flower sheath?
The longing indeed never had completely him every time came to have to bring the wound.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! FALL IN YEARNING! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico