RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fires Of Blazing Thoughts
Settling back in the saddle of my mind, galloping through the
arid desert, free as the wind, soaring creatively into other
atmospheres, opening up before me.
Existing in many possibilities through inventive ideas being
made through and in imagination.
Fires of blazing thoughts enflaming my mind as I continue to
ride through the desert, finding so many facets to life as I
stray purposely further into desert mountains, attempting to
free myself from the life of strife I have been living.
Following an easy gait, beating in time with my heart, totally
fascinated with the way it's rhythm continues to bring gentle
peace into my heart.
Never wanting to return to the life I led, only traipsing
through the deserts of imagination being felt and created
within my soul right now.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fires Of Blazing Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
- All horizons, hasmukh amathalal
- The area of no envy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Call It Music, Philip Levine
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(January 10, 1928)