Five Liners.1. Mystery
Five liners.1. Mystery
What a mystery in this world, we all do see!
If somewhere it is dawn
Then somewhere it is dusk! ! .
What a mystery with the people, we all do see!
Most of the people, we live behind a musk ! ! !
Amitava (2.8.2014) 6-00 pm
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Five Liners.1. Mystery by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)