For A New Beginning
Lend ears to chanting breeze
Calm your promiscuous mind.
Feel the whiffle of wind
Let peace rein your mind.
Forgive the one who hurt
Let time heal those wounds
Gaze the bright sunshine
Discover the true contentment.
Relegate straining thoughts
Add hues to every moment.
Take a sagacious deviation
Instead of blind imitation.
Weave novel colorful dreams
Forgo the shattered ones.
Relieve a tormenting heart
Soothe your wailing soul.
Try resurging someone's wound
Let your soul soar high.
See the innocence in a child
Revive the unblemished in you.
Appreciate simple things
Find everything to be so special.
Lapidate the melancholy of past
Set a new beginning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For A New Beginning by Anamika Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Accepted Hypocrisy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Which Is Fictioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Panic Adds To Pressure, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ease, Donald Charon
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle