Anamika Jayakumar Poems
- Friends Forever! Somewhere in the ride we met Just a ...
- The Evil Twin A face past the veil Yet I see the freaky ...
- Choices And Chaos Like a flash of light, Runs out an ...
- An Ode To A year ago, Unknown you were, Stranger among an...
- Stranger Among The Crowd A familiar face among the flock Was...
- Rememberance Trickles over my feet, looked down, Those were...
- Woe In The Night In the terrifying darkness Came out the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anamika Jayakumar
Somewhere in the ride we met
Just a coincidence or by destiny.
From strangers to friends
Now you're more than a sis
Confusions cleaved road to clash
Nobody knew why was the slash.
Painted life in new shade
When seemed it would fade.
Inspite our myriad differences
Together we did a lot of mess.
Not a moment without tussle,
But once caught in a puzzle,
Stand out to rescue all in a hurry
Still we're worse than Tom and Jerry.
Purge panic to arose another fear
God! ! You are the craziest ever.
Still I bear your foolish ...