Forever is but a concept
That exists in our own minds
Like railway tracks going off
To infinity, to a finite dot.
But what is forever in our mind?
Is it months in the future, a
Series of never ending dates
That melt into further months?
Forever is a time span that we
Cannot imagine; like eternity,
Never ending. Something
Beyond our comprehension.
For some forever is all the time
They have left in the moment
Of life’s complexity where even
Tomorrow lasts forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer